Liberty Equipment Repair Inc will provide Anxiety Free Repair.
We are a truck and equipment repair facility partnering with local businesses in the Central Virginia area for over 30 years. Liberty Equipment Repair Inc provides innovative maintenance, repair and fleet solutions. We seek to understand our customer’s needs with professionally trained problem solvers that work to decrease operating costs, minimize downtime and steam-line service for the mutual success of our fleet customers. We achieve this with team members that are OEM and Aftermarket trained; using cutting edge diagnostic equipment and quality parts.
Our Mission is to provide innovative maintenance repair and fleet solutions to enhance the mutual success of our customers.
Liberty Equipment Repair Inc is dedicated to ensuring your fleet stays on the road and in excellent condition. Our team has been serving the Fredericksburg area since 1992. We deliver professional fleet and truck repair services and are equipped to handle major and minor repairs.
Because Liberty Equipment Repair Inc is a certified NAPA Truck Service Center, we only offer the best parts and service for your truck. Your fleet is a major investment, and it is our goal to make sure your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible. Our team treats every truck as if it were our own, and we will work with you and your fleet to create a preventative maintenance program that meets your needs and prevents costly breakdowns.
Advantages of NAPA Truck Service Center
- Many of our Truck Service Centers will utilize your custom inspections or help develop a custom inspection.
- Our Truck Service Centers can help with DOT inspections and CSA 2010 compliance issues.
- Our customers can take advantage of NAPA’s OTR warranty.
- Our Truck Service Centers offer financing for our customers’ repair and can extend warranties.
- With more than 900 NAPA Truck facilities across the nation, there is always a NAPA Truck Service Center nearby
- Liberty also uses OEM parts from all major truck manufactures
- Liberty can provide OEM warranty on Freightliner chassis vehicles
- Our customers can also take advantage of OEM parts warranties at OEM warranty providers Nationwide.
THE NAPA TRUCK SERVICE CENTER CODE OF ETHICS
Every member agrees to:
- Have at least one ASE-Certified technician on staff.
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price, using quality OEM and Napa parts.
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA Truck Service Center Program.
- Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.